The Organization enables centralized management over all your users and accounts. As part of the feature rollout, we are grouping all your accounts across Freshworks products into one Organization. But, if you think your accounts are incorrectly configured in different Organizations, please have them all imported into one Organization. Here's how you can do it.
Note: As a user of the Organization, if you are not mapped to a particular account in the Organization, you will not be able to see that account in the Freshworks Switcher.
On the home page of the Org Dashboard, enter the account domain URL of the account that you want to transfer to your Organization, and click on the 'Move Account' button. You can import accounts, which are present in the same data center region as your Organization.
Note: You can also click on the 'Move existing account' link on your Freshworks Switcher pane to move an account to your Organozation.
Here are a few things to keep in mind before you move an account to your Organization. Please follow these instructions carefully as this cannot be undone later.
- Once you request an account to be moved to this Organization, an approval request will be sent to the Org admin of that account. You can view your requests under the "All Requests" section.
- When the request for account transfer is approved, the account will become part of this Organization. All the users of that account will automatically become users of this Organization, irrespective of whether they are already part of this Organization or not.
- Post successful transfer, an email will be sent to both the Organization admins notifying the change.
- All subsequent logins to the account will be redirected through this Organization. Security policies including password policies, custom SSO and other login methods of this Organization will be applicable henceforth.
- Account-level configurations will remain unchanged which includes agent access, groups, subscription, and plan among others. One can continue to use their account in the same manner that they have been using until now, except for the login part.
- Freshconnect data associated with the account being transferred will not be carried over to this Organization.
What happens after I request for import of an account
An approval request will be sent to the Org Admin of the account you have requested to import. Once he/she approves this movement of account across the Organization, the account will be successfully moved to your Organization.
You can see the requests sent by you under the "All Requests" section. If you want to cancel any request you have sent, just click on the 'Cancel' button.