If there are no longer any Freshworks product accounts associated with your Freshworks Organization, Organization URL, and if you no longer wish to use it, the organization admin can delete the Organization.
When there are no accounts associated with the Organization, the Delete Organization button gets enables in the Neo Admin center > Organization tab.
Before you proceed with the deletion, here are a few things you need to know:
- All the data associated with your Organization will be removed from our database after the deletion. It includes:
- Any organization settings configured, including organization logo, URL, name, etc.
- All the users of the Organization, including their profile information and user images.
- Any security configuration settings, including SSO settings, entry points, etc.
- Any logs maintained by Freshworks for debugging purposes.
- Once the deletion is confirmed, the action cannot be undone.
In the future, if you want to sign up for any of the Freshworks products, we’ll assign you a new Organization at that time.
If you need further assistance, please feel free to write to email@example.com with your queries. We're more than happy to help.