A good report tells a great story. Data can't just stand by itself - it needs text and images to add context and contrast for your presentation.
You can add custom images to a report. You can upload up to 10 images per page in a report. The format can be JPEG, PNG, or... a GIF. The image size limit is 5MB
You can do so by:
- Click on 'Add Widget' in the menu bar to the extreme right of the screen
- Drag and drop the empty image widget on to the report canvas
- Click on the 'Add Image' link
- You can upload an image by clicking on the Upload Image link.
- Once uploaded, you can choose to select the image aspect (original, stretch, fit width, fit height), change alignment (horizontal align, vertical align), and add padding (top, bottom, left, right).
- You can also change the style of the widget - border color, background color, and opacity.
- You can select the 'Show in Existing gallery' and give the image template a name so that it's easily searchable from the 'Existing' gallery and can be reused by you and your teammates
- If you want to reset the style of the widget to the report's style, you can click on the handy 'Reset to report's styling' button
With this and all the customization features in analytics, customers can now really design their reports in any way they want.
Take me to the Freshdesk, Freshservice, Freshsales, Freshcaller, Freshrelease and Freshteam support portals.