Create reports that can be accessed by everyone in your team. While creating a report, you can specify whether it's for your eyes only aka private or if it can be accessed by everyone with access to Analytics.
Accessing shared reports
Navigate to the Analytics home screen and click on the 'All reports' dropdown, right below recently viewed reports.
You'll be able to access:
- shared reports aka reports created by your teammates that are available to everyone
- your reports aka reports created by you for you and
- curated reports aka reports created by us for you. The 'All reports' option will give you access to all of the reports in your account.
Presenting reports and widgets
Present your reports to the team, minus the distracting details, like the navigation bar and filters, that draw attention away from the data in the spotlight. Just click on the 'Present' button inside a report to view it in a minimal, distraction-free mode.
You can also present a widget, in a similar manner.
You can schedule reports to be sent to your inbox, at regular intervals. Here's how:
- Navigate to the report whose data you want to be sent regularly.
- Click on the 'Schedule' button in the upper right corner.
- You can schedule a report to be sent daily, weekly or monthly. With a weekly or monthly schedule, you can also specify the interval at which you'd like to be sent the report. For instance, if you want the report to be sent to you on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, choose 'weekly' in the dropdown and pick the days of the week that work for you.
- You can choose what form you'd like the data in - PDF, CSV of the graph data or the raw dataset itself aka a CSV file of the tabular data.
You can view a list of all the schedules in your account from the settings tab.
You can export data from a report/widget by clicking on the 'Export button' in the navigation bar. Once you do, you'll have to choose whether you want a CSV of the graph data or a CSV of the tabular data.
You can also set up a scheduled data export for a report/widget so that it's served up regularly and accessible through a URL. This way, if you want to work on your data in a business intelligence, all you have to do is set up the data export you want and feed the URL to the business intelligence tool.