You can reset your password from the Freshworks login screen. Here's how!
- At the time of log-in, you can click on the "Forgot Password" link and you will be redirected to 'Forgot your Password' page.
- Enter the email address that you use to sign in to your Freshworks account and click 'Reset Password.' You will see a message confirming that an email with password reset instructions was sent to the email address provided by you.
- Go to your mailbox and open the Password Reset Instructions email sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the link provided in the email.
- In the Freshworks account password reset page, enter your new password, and re-enter the same password in the 'Confirm new password' field. Ensure your password adheres to the password policy.
- Click on the ‘Reset Password’ button.
- After your password is reset, you will be redirected back to the login screen. You can log into your account using your new password.