In the previous articles, we had discussed what is the Neo Admin Center and the concept of an Organization. In this article, we will help you access the Neo Admin Center from within any product and give you an overview of what you can do.
Organization admins can navigate to the Neo Admin Center either by navigating to the Organization URL <https://yourcompany.freshworks.com> or by clicking on the Manage your organization link in the Freshworks Switcher.
Note: The Freshworks Switcher is an embedded widget that is placed in the sidebar of each of our products. It is a hub that lists all the accounts that are part of the same Organization. It offers a convenient way to switch between accounts across our products or log out. The Organization Admin can also sign up for a new product in our suite right away from the Freshworks Switcher.
The Freshworks Switcher can be found at the bottom of the left nav bar within your product account
Switcher pane: By clicking on the Freshworks Switcher > Manage your organization link, you can access your Organization
Now that you know how to access the Neo Admin Center, Let us quickly take you through the different icons that you’ll see on your home page and tell you what they will help you do.
1. Home: When you log in using your Organization URL (e.g. yourcompany.freshworks.com), this is the page that you’ll see. From here, you can easily access any of your Freshworks accounts (You can click on ‘Move existing account’ to move an account to the Organization if they are not already part of it). You can also edit your user profile by clicking on the ‘Edit Profile’ button.
As an ‘Organization Admin’, you have the additional capability to see the list of requests sent to you for approval to move an account from your Organization and the list of requests sent by you for approval to move an account to your Organization.
2. Users: View your users' profiles and the accounts they are mapped to as users. Define the user's role within the organization; you can make a user an organization admin.
3. Organization: Here, Organization Admins can customize the details of your Organization to suit your brand flavor—change Organization URL, add your brand logo and icon, update Organization name, and address.
4. Security: Under this section, Organization Admins can manage various security policies for the accounts in their organization. You can opt to choose the Default security policy that comprises of Freshworks login managed by a password policy or/and Google Login or/and SSO login that will be applicable to all employees/agents of the Organization. You can also create multiple custom policies to configure SSO for contacts or to cater to agents in a specific portal or account.
5. Audit Logs: This section will give an Organization Admin visibility into all important activities performed by the users in the Organization. You can add filters to narrow down the search and get the information you are looking for.
Note: Te Neo Admin Center gives an Agent a snapshot that comprises the following:
- Your profile,
- A list of all the product accounts you have signed up with Freshworks
- In case, you don't find some of your accounts, an option to move existing accounts to the Organization.
If you need further assistance, please feel free to write to email@example.com with your queries. We're more than happy to help.