Your customers are added as contacts in Freshdesk. Today, you can enable different SSO login options for your agents, employees, and contacts by leveraging custom policies.
Here's how you can configure Agent SSO
Log in using your Organization URL. It should look something like this: yourcompany.freshworks.com or yourcompany.myfreshworks.com
Click on the ‘Security’ icon in the left sidebar.
At the top, you can choose who would want to define the policy for—Agents & Employee or Contacts (Only for Freshdesk).
You can define a default security policy that will be applicable for all users in the organization including admins/agents or create custom policies to configure SSO for contacts or to cater to agents in a specific portal.
Under a policy, you can scroll down to configure the SSO with SAML/OAuth 2/OIDC/JWT.
Here's how you can configure Contact SSO in Freshdesk
We have provided a detailed guide for configuring Single Sign-On settings for each of these protocols below.
- Configure SSO with SAML 2.0
- Configure SAML 2.0 for Freshworks using Okta
- Configure SAML 2.0 for Freshworks using Azure AD
- Configure SAML 2.0 for Freshworks using ADFS
- Configure SAML 2.0 for Freshworks using OneLogin
- Configure SSO with OpenID Connect
- Configure SSO with OAuth 2.0
- Configure SSO with JWT
If you need further assistance, please feel free to write to email@example.com with your queries. We're more than happy to help.