You can handover the conversation from the bot to an agent on Freshchat. This also depends on the bot widget that you are using.
- If you are using the Freddy Self-service bot widget, you can handover the conversation to a Freshchat agent.
- Open the dialog where the handover should happen > Actions > Action type dropdown > Assign to an agent.
- If you are using the Freshchat widget to deploy your bots, you can pick between handing over the conversation or directly resolving the conversation.
- Open the dialog where the handover should happen > Actions > Action type dropdown > Freshchat actions.
- Freshchat action dropdown > choose between Resolved or Assign to agent
- You need to choose to assign the chat to a specific group on Freshchat. You can pick the respective group the Select group dropdown.
Please write to email@example.com if you have any more questions. We'll be happy to help you.