Every conversation your bot has with your customers is recorded as a ticket in the chatbot builder. You will be able to view all the messages exchanged between the bot and the customer in this page, in real-time. Apply the necessary filters to deep dive into the conversations to get customer details and also view activity logs and API calls made by the bot for that conversation.
Conversations list page:
- Login to your chatbot account as an Admin/Owner
- The conversations tab of every bot in the bot builder gives you these conversations as a list
- Select the required bot version (published) from the drop-down
- You can use the filters available on the right to customize and view just a list of tickets you want to see or start working on. You can filter by Time, Conversation status, Customer, or even custom fields you might have created.
- All current, ongoing conversations are listed here, apart from all the previous conversations your bot has had.
- You can also choose to make use of the 'Search' bar to search for a particular conversation.
- In the conversation list, you will be able to view:
Conversation ID: Unique ID that is given to every conversation
Customer Name: The name of the customer who interacted with the bot
Bot Version: Version of the bot the customer had the conversation with
Time: When the conversation was initiated
Status: Status in which the conversation is (Open, Closed, New, etc)
New: When the customer has not initiated/replied to the conversation.
Open: When the customer replies to the bot in the conversation.
Closed: When the current conversation is ended or resolved. Reinitiation will start a new conversation.
Closed by customer: When the customer reaches the last dialog in the flow.
- Define the necessary 'Filters' on the right panel to view the desired list of conversations. You can use the ‘Reset all’ button to reset the filters pane and start applying afresh.
Time - Either a custom time range or one of the predefined default time frame
Conversation status - New or Open or Closed or Closed by customer
Customer - The name of the customer who had the bot conversation
External conversation ID - A unique ID that is given to the conversation based on the location of your bot (webpage, mobile app, etc.)
Conversation details page:
Click on any conversation card from the list to view the actual conversation between the bot and the customer. On this page, you will be able to view the Messages, Activity Logs, and API calls as three separate tabs.
Messages: Here, you will be able to see every message exchanged between the bot and your customer.
Activity Logs: Clicking on the activity logs page, you’ll be able to find a log of all the activities of that conversation, with the last activity displayed first. You will be able to see exactly when each message was sent, what actions were triggered, what conditions were checked for, if any remote API calls were made, and error messages relating to what went wrong where so you can revisit your bot configuration.
API Calls: The API calls page will show you all the API calls triggered for that conversation. These API calls are based on your configurations under the API library.
On the right pane, you’ll find the contact details and conversation information.
- Contact details display the customer’s ID, IP address, landing URL, and their network
- Ticket information will contain the conversation ID, status, and bot version