Auto Triage, powered by Freddy, auto-classifies incoming tickets to save agents’ time and effort. Auto Triage provides ticket field value suggestions to agents for each ticket. Agents can choose to apply, modify, or reject them.
Viewing Freddy suggestions
Freddy suggestions are shown on new tickets that match the prediction filtering rules defined by the Admin.
A quick guide to viewing Freddy suggestions:
- Login to your Freshdesk account as an Agent
- Go to the 'Tickets' tab and click on the required ticket
- On the ticket details page, under 'Properties', you will find suggestions by Freddy
- There will also be a drop-down highlighting the number of field values predicted by Freddy
- Click on this ‘Freddy suggestions’ drop-down
- The list of suggestions will open up for you to view
- This list will contain the different fields predicted by Freddy, along with their suggested values
- Alternatively, you can also view the suggestions at the field level
- If there is a Freddy suggestion for that particular field, you will be able to see it at the top of the drop-down list
You can choose to accept, reject, or ignore a Freddy suggestion as per your desire.
Accepting a Freddy suggestion
Accepting a Freddy suggestion implies that you approve the suggestion provided by Freddy and update the ticket field value accordingly. You can accept a suggestion from the ‘Freddy suggestions’ drop-down or from an individual ticket field’s drop-down.
A quick guide to accepting a Freddy suggestion:
- As an agent, click on the drop-down to expand the list of suggestions
- Leave the desired suggestion checked in the drop-down to accept it
- Click on the ‘Apply’ button to save your changes
- Click on the ‘Update’ button to update the ticket properties once you're done
- Alternatively, to accept a suggestion at the field level from an individual field drop-down, select the respective field, click on the ‘Freddy Suggestion’ shown at the top of the drop-down list, and click on ‘Update’
Ignoring a Freddy suggestion
Ignoring a Freddy suggestion means that you take no action on the suggestion, leaving it open for other agents that view the ticket and suggestion to take a final call.
A quick guide to ignoring a Freddy suggestion:
- As an agent, click on the ‘Freddy suggestions’ drop-down and uncheck the predicted field value from the drop-down
- Click on ‘Apply’ to save changes and then click on ‘Update’
Note: Updating the ticket will only update values for the fields that were checked, and all unchecked values will not be changed.
- For other agents that access the same ticket, Freddy will continue suggesting the field value for the ignored suggestion
- These agents can choose to accept, reject, or ignore it themselves
Rejecting a Freddy suggestion
Rejecting a Freddy suggestion implies that you overwrite the suggestion with a more appropriate field value. Once rejected, other agents are not shown the Freddy suggestion anymore.
A quick guide to rejecting a Freddy suggestion:
- As an agent, click on the individual field value drop-down to open the list of pre-defined field values
- The Freddy suggestion is shown at the top of the list
- Scroll down to the correct value and select it
- Click on 'Update' to update the ticket with the new value
- Once you reject a suggestion and update a different value, new agents will only see the updated field value for the particular ticket
Note: Freddy’s suggestion will not show up for the ticket for other agents if a suggestion is rejected.