API’s are used to communicate with various systems to pull information in & out of bots.
This report gives you an overview of the API performance.
It helps you determine the number of API calls made by each flow, each conversation, and each bot. It gives you the list of API calls that were succeeded and failed with which you can moderate the API commands. It is also important to know the traffic flow of the API calls made in a certain period to streamline the bot flows.
How to access this report?
*Click on Analytics icon on the left pane
*Choose Curated reports
*Select API's Overview & Performance report
*Click on the Editing view
*Choose the required filters and get the data.
Some of the filters with which you can analyze the API calls are :
- Status: You can see how many API calls failed, succeeded and were not attempted.
- Response Date: This will give you the API response on a particular date.
- Customer: You can filter the API calls made for a particular customer.
- Name: You can see which API file was used for the call.
- Flow: You can filter the API calls used in each bot flow.
- Time period: You can get the number of messages every day, month, year, week and hour of the day.
You can also create your own API's Overview & Performance report by applying widgets, filters, visualization and much more. Learn how to build your own report →