The Messages In-depth report gives you an overview of the number of messages exchanged between the chatbots, customers, and chat agents.
With this report, you will see the number, and types of messages exchanged in a conversation grouped across multiple parameters. This data will help you optimize your chatbot flows. For example, if you notice that the chatbot flow you set up for handling refund related questions often get redirected to a live agent, you can update the flow to cover for those cases. This will also help you with ticket deflection.
A quick guide to accessing this report:
- Click on the Analytics icon from the left pane
- Choose Curated reports
- Select the Messages In-Depth report
- Use the dropdown on the right top corner in the reports pane to switch to the 'Editing' mode
- Set the required filters and get the data
You can use these filters to categorize the messages:
- Customer- You can filter the number of messages sent by each customer.
- Created date - You can filter the number of messages created on a specific date.
- Message input type- You can see the number of messages under each message type configured.
- Sender- You can see if the messages were sent by the bot, the customer or the chat agent.
- Channel- You can filter using the Channel or the origin through which the messages came up.
- Message type- This will tell you if the message was a simple text, a button's choice or a Go-to type.
- Inferred message - Messages are in a machine-readable format and inferred messages are in a human-readable format.
- Bot- You can filter the number of messages by each bot set up in the account.
- Flow- You can filter the flow type and get the number of messages in that.
- Bot version dialog- You can choose the version of the bot and get the number of messages exchanged.
- Ticket ID-You can see how many messages were exchanged in a particular ticket ID.
- Time Periods- You can get the number of messages every day, month, year, week and hour of the day.
You can also create your own Message In-depth report by applying widgets, filters, visualization and much more. Learn how to build your own report →