Once your bot has started interacting with customers, you can start measuring the success rate. Below are four simple insights that can be tracked quickly and with ease:
Percentage of issues solved by your bots: This is the rate at which your bot has helped with deflection. For example: If you have been receiving 1000 tickets every month, handled directly by your agents. After deploying the bot, if the agents’ tickets count reduces to 500, then the deflection rate will be 50%.
Improved customer experience: Improvement in your CX journey and CSAT after deploying bots. More visitors will have started opting for self-service, interacting with bots in the chat channel, and faster resolution times.
Agent-hours saved: Bots aid in ticket deflection and partial resolution of a ticket, categorization, and routing of tickets, thus saving time for agents.
Reduction in cost of resolving a ticket: Diminishing incoming tickets and fewer resources needed to handle the incoming volume are the two significant wins of implementing bots.
Based on these four insights, you can expect your bots to produce the following support benefits:
|For customers||For companies|
Here are some sample stats that you can be seeing:
Started in the 1st month with ten unique bot workflows leading to a deflection rate of 5%
In the 2nd month increased the number of flows to 15 leading to a deflection rate of 10%
In the 3rd month, built 150 flows leading to a deflection rate of 25%
By the 6th month, built another 350 flows, and the deflection grew to 65%
Currently, with a total of ~1500 flows
With Freshdesk’s powerful automations aiding in 20% deflection, and the chatbot builder from Freddy Self-service aiding in 65% deflection, this customer’s overall ticket deflection is at 85%.
What’s more, the bot builder platform enables you to scale up better based on your requirements.
Consider a phone-first customer support strategy, with the bot assisting agents on call. The assist bot can suggest solutions to agents that help answer 87% of the customer questions aiding in a significant increase in agent productivity, subject to configuration.
Please write to email@example.com if you have any more questions; we’ll be happy to help you.